Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am an African American woman with short hair, I can't even put it in a ponytail. I need styli

Does anyone know of any cute short styles for someone with a round face? I want something that's simple and I can do myself. Any good websites or magazines? I have Black Hair magazines but they aren't too detailed. I don't want any natural styles, my hair is relaxed. Thanks



I am an African American woman with short hair, I can't even put it in a ponytail. I need styling tips.?

Have you ever seen The Best Man w/ Taye Diggs? Nia Long has a BEAUTIFUL short style in that movie that might work for you. (You can't go long with the Halle Berry look either - but think the Nia Long one is better for a round face.) You'll probably need to get it cut %26amp; styled professionally, but you can keep it up yourself after that. Good luck!



I am an African American woman with short hair, I can't even put it in a ponytail. I need styling tips.?

If your face is round texture looks great in you hair. Get the pantiene texterize collection and get the shaping wax. Just take some wax and flip up the ends. It really would complement your facial structure and its easy to do. I hope it works for you. Try looking onto www.seventeen.com they have great styling tips. Also look in fashion magazines like elite or Vogue. Sometimes you can try googling hair styles. Try it and i hope you like it.



I am an African American woman with short hair, I can't even put it in a ponytail. I need styling tips.?

I have the perfect solution for you: rod set. You can have it done at the hair salon or do it yourself at home. They sell the rod set curlers or tiny curlers at most beauty, health, and hair stores. You can just take out the curlers, mess with a curl here or there that way it falls naturally and lasts longer.All you need is a bit of setting lotion in the beginning, a lil bit of holding spray and sheen spray at the end. And to maintain get a satin bonnet, that way it doesn't squish. That type of style, you either have to have really short or really long hair. Not in between. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment