Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm an African American student studying in Madrid, Spain and I have an important question abou

Does anyone know specifically where I can get my hair relaxed and done while in Madrid? Or would you recommend that I bring supplies to do my own?



I'm an African American student studying in Madrid, Spain and I have an important question about hair care

bring your own. And while you're at it, bring your own coffee and cherry flavored mylanta if you have heartburn. these people over here in Europe are SAVAGES, I TELL YOU!!!



I'm an African American student studying in Madrid, Spain and I have an important question about hair care

I live in spain too



and i relax my hair



i live in costa del sol



But trust me.



There are no proper salons for out hair



they wanted to charge me 200 euros so i went back to england to get mine done. I alsoo got a lil holiday over there 2



xxx



I'm an African American student studying in Madrid, Spain and I have an important question about hair care

Bring your own supplies! Even if there are hair places in Madrid, they might not understand exactly what you want done, or they might charge you extra because you're foreign to Spain. Also, bring your own water. (That's super important when you go to a different country.)



kisses, cassie%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment