Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that sto

I do have a relaxer, and my hair is very thick, but it's very silky and is full of body. I have sideswept bangs, but they are getting longer now (they stop at my chin). I have a longer face, so I want something that will kind of frame it. Let's see. Websites would be appreciated. I would also just take your opinions of what I should do, what kind of products to use on my hair, ect. Thanks!



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

Theres alot on boss hairstyles.



http://www.bosshairstyles.com/long-hairs...



Also, keep the sidebangs long. I remember when mine used to be that long and I cut them (eventhough everyone told me not to). Now they go to my eyes and its harder to style them. I wish they would hurry up and grow all ready =)



Layers tend to frame longer faces well and it will tone down the volume a little without making your hair too thin.



If your hair is that long, you should keep using whatever products you are using. What is it btw??? Im just curious =)



閳?br>I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.



Try what Rhianna has I love her hair!



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

try seventeen.com and cosmogirl.com



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

I think that something like what Jennifer aNiston has in this picture will work on you. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st...



I also think that this one would suit you well.



http://www.femme-en-ville.com/blog/image...



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

Go with kinky twists;



they're cute and inexpensive, plus they last almost forever!



plus since you say your hair is thick, they'll look even cuter.



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

try this site they have a lot to choose from first choose what length you want .



http://72.30.186.56/babelfish/translate_...



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

As for hair products, I think you should continue using the products that you're using if you have the length that you have and the thickness. I used to have midback length hair but I let different stylists do it and it began to fall out. This was when I was around 14 and I'm 24 now and I have yet been able to achieve the same length. I still have thick hair but it will not grow past my shoulders. Products I use are Cantu and Clairols Vitapointe. I use Jam instead of hair gel. I also wet my hair with water before I brush it. There are a lot of styles you can achieve with your long hair. Look at t.v. You can get it braided and loose in the back. I wouldn't recommend putting too much stress on your hair though and be careful about who does your hair; learn from me because I miss my hair like crazy.



There's not too many hairstyle sites that I find helpful on the net. I usually purchase hair magazines at the store. Hair sites that I have looked at before are www.blackhairmedia.com and www.longhaircareforum.com. I hope that helps.



I need hairstyles people! I'm a 15 year old African American girl with dark black hair that stops midback.

If your style is:



閳ヮ敨dgy, try Rihanna's current haircut



閳ヮ敪irly, try Lindsay Lohan's haircut



閳ヮ敩unky, try Rihanna's old haircut



閳ヮ敼imple, try Jessica Simpson's haircut



閳ヮ敼porty, try Eva Longoria's haircut



閳ヮ敼assy, try Ashlee Simpson's haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment