Monday, July 27, 2009

I am a 15 african american girl i dyed my hair with permanent dye and then relaxed it.?

i dyed my hair and then relaxed it a month later! now my ends are severly damage. i fix that but cutting it. but now i have about an inch of hair in the front and the middle! i am gonna cut it off to about 3 inches , let it go natural and then perm it! (curly cream texterizer) then wear it curly every day and dye it again with RINSE DYE since i leanerd the difference.i have to do itr because evergytime i wash my hair, huge chunks come ouf . so i have to start all over and cut it all off ! can u guys tell me if it a good idea? what kind of perm to put and wat do u do to keep it curly everyday , because i cant wash my hair every day.? help?!please



I am a 15 african american girl i dyed my hair with permanent dye and then relaxed it.?

Its probably better to start all over again cuz it'll grow back a lot faster than it would if you just keep trimmin' it, that's what i did and it worked.



I am a 15 african american girl i dyed my hair with permanent dye and then relaxed it.?

Soundss like your gonna have to go short hair for a while and extensions wont work you need to be carefull when you use that stuff so you dont make yourself look like an a** hole



I am a 15 african american girl i dyed my hair with permanent dye and then relaxed it.?

wow that definitely wuz not a smart decision but u should start all over and if ur not dont put any type of gel in ur hair. for some people that makes it break off more especially since ur hair is so damaged. definitely get some really good grease to keep it healthy and if u can go to a professional. the same thing happened to me when i wanted to start my dreads but i changed my mind. my hair was so damaged from not getting perms for a while. but i cut it real short and now its longer than it was before. its definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment