Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'am an african american my hair is damaged badly i dyed my hair friday and i cant find anythin

I had recently took out my braids and i dyed my hair a rich aurburn color i also tried to falt iron it but it just napped back up in minutes can anyone give me a quick hairstyle to do with my hair i tried flat ironing it hot combing it nothing isn't working please help me....



I'am an african american my hair is damaged badly i dyed my hair friday and i cant find anything to do with it

There is no quick and easy way to fix this. Putting more heat on it is just damaging it more. I would try to avoid putting any heat on my hair. Go to a hairdresser and let them cut off the damaged hair (in some cases you may have to start over). keep it well conditioned and don't put anymore chemicals in your hair for a while.



I'am an african american my hair is damaged badly i dyed my hair friday and i cant find anything to do with it

D0NT PUT M0RE HEAT 0N iT THAT WiLL REALLY DAMAGE Y0UR HAiR JUST G0 GET A G00D PERM...0R...iF Y0U D0NT WANT T0 G0 T0 A SAL0N G0 T0 WALMART 0R S0METHiNG AND BUT A PERMiN' KiT AND HAVE Y0UR M0M 0R S0ME0NE HELP Y0U iT 0NLY C0STS AB0UT 5-8 D0LLARS...BUT WANT LiKE A MONTH CUZ Y0U JUST DYED Y0UR HAiR F0R N0W Y0U MiGHT WANT T0 G0 GET THE DEAD ENDS TRiMED 0FF...



0H AND Y0UR HAiR C0ULD BE DAMAGED FR0M THE KiND 0F SHAMP00 Y0U USE AND Y0UR N0T SUPP0SE T0 SHAMP00 EVERYDAY 0NLY C0NDIT. iS F0R EVERYDAY SHAMP00 iS LiKE 2-3 TiMES A WEEK



WELL H0PE THiS HELPS



G00D LUCK =]



I'am an african american my hair is damaged badly i dyed my hair friday and i cant find anything to do with it

Stop using heated hair appliances plus chemicals you have fried your hair.



Just need a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and a leave in treatment plus a daily moisturizing lotion.



I can not suggest a hairstyle for damage hair. need to correct your problem first. Go and get your hair done by a pro. Watch her and see what products she uses, and go and purchase the same products.



I'am an african american my hair is damaged badly i dyed my hair friday and i cant find anything to do with it

Hello...there is a relatively new product line by JOICO....they have a reconstructive styling lotion called K-Pak Style smoothing balm....it helps straighten hair, is humidity resistant, designed to work with thermal devices (flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers, pressing combs,etc.) It adds shine and softness. apply to towel dried hair, comb through, blow dry, then use the flat iron...excellent on relaxed hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment