Thursday, July 23, 2009

If u are an african american would u cream ur hair wich cream is the best?

i am a black american i want to cream my hair and my parents dont want me to cream it so i keep asking them and then they say ok i want to cream my hair in july for my graduation so i want to know if u guys would cream ur hair and wat kind of cream would u use im 12 years old



If u are an african american would u cream ur hair wich cream is the best?

By cream, do you mean a relaxer? I don't relax my hair. I use a flat-iron when I want straight hair.



As for what brand, you may want to research them, because their are so many brands, and they cater to different hair types and needs. Make sure to see a professional though, especially if you've never relaxed or permed your hair before.



These sites tell you about the pros and cons of relaxing: http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip6419...



http://www.skinbiology.com/truthabouthai...



Hope that helped.



If u are an african american would u cream ur hair wich cream is the best?

Im black but what the hell is cream? Do you mean perm? If you are 12 use a kiddie perm like just for me or beautiful beginnings. Please tell me what creaming your hair is!

No comments:

Post a Comment